Church Facility Air Purification & Surface Sanitizing
TouchNoGerms.com provide State of the Art IAQ Equipment, along with Concierge Services to assist Church Facility Clients through the process of determining what type and size Purification Equipment best designed to work towards resolving their indoor Air Quality issues.
Life certainly is grand when the air around you has been purified, removing airborne contaminants and eliminating unpleasant odors. We can help your Church facility reduce odors and pathogens to make the facility fresh and inviting.
24/7 Sanitizing Strategies, Fighting Against Viruses, Bacteria, Odor & Mold! Greatly improving indoor air quality in Church Facilities utilizing our advanced Air Purification technologies.
Offices / Classrooms / Sanctuary
- Installation of recommended pureAir advanced air purification system per the size of the structure
- Use pureAir Personal Air Purification when in public
- Cleaning staff Sanitizing of areas between services using ExtremeMist Portable Sanitizing System* to apply EPA Registered disinfectant effective against SARS-CoV-2
During Staff Travels
- Staff wear the pureAir Personal Air Purification when in public
- Run pureAir air purification equipment in Staff member Hotel Room during overnight travel
- Encourage the Church congregation to utilize our Air Purification at Home & Away!
Links for Disinfectant Products to Use with ExtremeMist System*
Church Facility Air Purification & Surface Sanitizing Evansville IN * Louisville KY * Lexington KY * United States
Our Sanitizing Strategies, for Fighting Viruses, Bacteria & Mold also greatly improve indoor air quality in Church Facilities. The major key for success is utilizing our advanced Air Purification technologies. Call Troll Free
Proprietary photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) technology Active Radiant Catalysis(ARC®) uses energy to activate a catalyst, turning moisture into products that continuously clean your space.
Activated oxygen attaches itself to contaminants at the molecular level, destroying them. This process eliminates the contaminant while reverting the activated oxygen back to oxygen.
Creating a plasma of electrical charges, ionization removes allergens and other harmful pathogens from the breathing space, either by pushing them away or causing them to clump together and fall to the floor.