Fighting Against Bacteria, Viruses & Mold
Peace of Mind for Where You Work, Live and Play!
TO SCHEDULE SERVICES TODAY
SPRAYING EQUIPMENT / DISINFECTANTS
ExtremeMist Portable Sanitizing System
ExtremeMist PSS Spray Vest provides a great portable solution for applying Disinfectants.
Schools * Gyms * Offices * Daycares * Hospitals * Etc.
Links for Hard to Find Disinfectant Products
Click on the Pic to Order Product
Latest Blog Posts
CDC News Feed
- Transcript for the CDC Telebriefing on the COVID-19 Outbreak, November 19, 2020.
- Findings from a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report released today show that approximately 1 in 5 U.S. adults reported currently using a tobacco product in 2019, with about 80% of those adults reporting that they use combustible products such as cigarettes.
- CDC works 24/7 saving lives, protecting people from health threats, and saving money to have a more secure nation. A US federal agency, CDC helps make the healthy choice the easy choice by putting science and prevention into action. CDC works to help people live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) joins the global public health community in marking the end of the Ebola Virus Disease (Ebola) outbreak in Equateur Province.
- The Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention (CDC) has expanded the U.S. Diabetes Surveillance System with a new social determinants of health (SDOH) module to help identify under-resourced areas of the United States and assess the potential impact of health disparities on diabetes burden and risk factors.