Fighting Against Bacteria, Viruses & Mold
Providing Peace of Mind for Where You Work, Live and Play!
Home & Office Air Purification Equipment
Commercial Air Purification Equipment
TouchNoGerms.Com is Excited to Announce we now provide Varigard™ Hand Sanitizer!
“2 Hours of Protection Per Use”
Varigard™ Formulas Provide the Longest Lasting Personal and Surface Protection Against Deadly Pathogens including COVID-19.
SPRAYING EQUIPMENT / DISINFECTANTS
ExtremeMist Portable Sanitizing System
ExtremeMist PSS Spray Vest provides a great portable solution for applying Disinfectants.
Schools * Gyms * Offices * Daycares * Hospitals * Etc.
Links for Safe Disinfectant Products
Click on the link to Order Product
TO SCHEDULE SERVICES TODAY
CDC News Feed
- CDC works 24/7 saving lives, protecting people from health threats, and saving money to have a more secure nation. A US federal agency, CDC helps make the healthy choice the easy choice by putting science and prevention into action. CDC works to help people live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- CDC COVID-19 Study Shows mRNA Vaccines Reduce Risk of Infection by 91 Percent for Fully Vaccinated PeopleA new CDC study finds the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines authorized by the Food and Drug Administration (Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna) reduce the risk of infection by 91 percent for fully vaccinated people.
- On May 12, 2021, CDC recommended use of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine in people aged 12 years and up based on the safety and efficacy of the vaccine in adolescents following clinical trials. At the time, there was a growing body of evidence that demonstrated the severe health impacts of COVID-19 on adolescents.
- Media Statement from CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, MD, MPH, on 40 years since CDC published its first report on HIV in the United StatesForty years ago, CDC first reported on Pneumocystis pneumonia in five previously healthy young gay men in Los Angeles. Published on June 5, 1981, in the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), this was the first CDC report of what would be known as HIV.
- A CDC investigation notice regarding a multistate outbreak of Salmonella Enteritidis infections has been posted: https://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/enteritidis-06-21/index.html