Providing Peace of Mind for Where You Work, Live and Play!
Home & Office Air Purification Equipment
Commercial Air Purification Equipment
TouchNoGerms.Com is Excited to Announce we now provide Varigard™ Hand Sanitizer!
“2 Hours of Protection Per Use”
Varigard™ Formulas Provide the Longest Lasting Personal and Surface Protection Against Deadly Pathogens including COVID-19.
SPRAYING EQUIPMENT / DISINFECTANTS
ExtremeMist Portable Sanitizing System
ExtremeMist PSS Spray Vest provides a great portable solution for applying Disinfectants.
Schools * Gyms * Offices * Daycares * Hospitals * Etc.
Links for Safe Disinfectant Products
Click on the link to Order Product
TO SCHEDULE SERVICES TODAY
CDC News Feed
- Today, CDC released three studies in the Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR) that highlight the importance of using layered prevention strategies including universal masking to stop the spread and minimize disruptions to school operations for safe in-person education.
- CDC works 24/7 saving lives, protecting people from health threats, and saving money to have a more secure nation. A US federal agency, CDC helps make the healthy choice the easy choice by putting science and prevention into action. CDC works to help people live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- CDC to Invest $2.1 Billion to Protect Patients and Healthcare Workers from COVID-19 and Future Infectious DiseasesCDC to invest $2.1 billion in infection control to support state and other public health departments against COVID-19.
- The number of states in which at least 35% of residents are obese has nearly doubled since 2018 – and disparities persist – according to new data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- AmeriCorps and CDC Launch Public Health AmeriCorps, Seek Proposals to Build a New Generation of Public Health LeadersAmeriCorps, the federal agency for volunteering and national service, has launched Public Health AmeriCorps, a new partnership with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to support the recruitment, training, and development of a new generation of public health leaders who will be ready to respond to the nation's public health needs.