Fighting Against Bacteria, Viruses & Mold
Peace of Mind for Where You Work, Live and Play!
TO SCHEDULE SERVICES TODAY
SPRAYING EQUIPMENT / DISINFECTANTS
ExtremeMist Portable Sanitizing System
ExtremeMist PSS Spray Vest provides a great portable solution for applying Disinfectants.
Schools * Gyms * Offices * Daycares * Hospitals * Etc.
Links for Safe Disinfectant Products
Click on the link to Order Product
CDC News Feed
- Today, Rochelle P. Walensky MD, MPH, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and administrator of the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR), declared racism a serious public health threat.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) announced today that federal funding may now be used to purchase rapid fentanyl test strips (FTS) in an effort to help curb the dramatic spike in drug overdose deaths largely driven by the use of strong synthetic […]
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has awarded funding to support local efforts to increase vaccine uptake by expanding COVID-19 vaccine programs and ensuring greater equity and access to vaccine by those disproportionately affected by SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Nearly 80 percent of teachers, school staff, and childcare workers receive at least one shot of COVID-19 vaccineNearly 80 percent of Pre-K-12 teachers, school staff, and childcare workers received at least their first shot of COVID-19 vaccine by the end of March, according to the CDC's latest estimates and survey data.
- Today, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention issued the next phase of technical guidance under the Framework for Conditional Sailing Order (CSO) requiring cruise lines to establish agreements at ports where they intend to operate, implement routine testing of crew, and develop plans incorporating vaccination strategies to reduce the risk of introduction and spread […]