Advanced Air Purification Equipment Providing Peace of Mind for Where You Work, Live and Play!
Home / Office Air Purification, Commercial Air Purification
Fighting Viruses, Bacteria, Mold & More
TouchNoGerms.com provide 24/7 solutions for fighting against Viruses, Bacteria, Mold and more at work, home and where you play!
Multiple disinfecting companies have sprung up across America since Covid began in 2020. Many consumers have been lead to believe, they only needed to spray a product and all is well. Don’t be FOOLED! Ask yourself- After using a disinfectant, what happens after the surface dries?
TouchNoGerms.com provide World Class Solutions, Strategies and Equipment that are designed to fight against Viruses, Bacteria, Mold and more Around the Clock, not just while the sprayed surface is wet!
Home & Office Air Purification Equipment
Commercial Air Purification Equipment
Click Button For Custom Sanitizing Strategies
Proprietary photocatalytic oxidation (PCO) technology Active Radiant Catalysis(ARC®) uses energy to activate a catalyst, turning moisture into products that continuously clean your space.
Activated oxygen attaches itself to contaminants at the molecular level, destroying them. This process eliminates the contaminant while reverting the activated oxygen back to oxygen.
Creating a plasma of electrical charges, ionization removes allergens and other harmful pathogens from the breathing space, either by pushing them away or causing them to clump together and fall to the floor.
SPRAYING EQUIPMENT / DISINFECTANTS
ExtremeMist Portable Sanitizing System
ExtremeMist PSS Spray Vest provides a great portable solution for applying Disinfectants.
Schools * Gyms * Offices * Daycares * Hospitals * Etc.
Links for Safe Disinfectant Products
Click on the link to Order Product
Two Hour Hand Sanitizer
“2 Hours of Protection Per Use”
Varigard™ Formulas Provide the Longest Lasting Personal and Surface Protection Against Deadly Pathogens including COVID-19.
CDC News Feed
- On November 26, 2021, the World Health Organization (WHO) classified a new variant, B.1.1.529, as a Variant of Concern and has named it Omicron.
- Today, CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky, M.D., M.P.H., endorsed the CDC Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices' (ACIP) expanded recommendations for booster shots to include all adults ages 18 years and older who received a Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine at least six months after their second dose.
- Laboratory testing at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) today showed that recently discovered vials marked as "smallpox" contain vaccinia, the virus used in smallpox vaccine.
- CDC's National Violent Death Reporting System Helps Tell the Story of Homicides of American Indian and Alaska Native PeopleA recently published CDC report is helping uncover the characteristics of homicides of American Indian and Alaska Native (AI/AN) people.
- Scientists at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) are collaborating with the Maryland Department of Health and other health partners to investigate a case of monkeypox in a traveler who returned to the United States from Nigeria.
Home & Office Air Purification, Commercial Air Purification
Home & Office Air Purification
Home | Office Air Purification | Surface Sanitizing Henderson, KY | Evansville, IN | Louisville, KY | United States
best air purifier for covid
air purifier uses, best air purifier for covid, air purifier for dust, air purifier benefits, hepa air purifier, how to use air purifier, best air purifier in india