Pro-active Action Plan to Fight Against Bacteria, Viruses, Microbes & Mold
TO SCHEDULE SERVICES TODAY
Pro-active Action Plan
- Sanitizing of areas, utilizing the Latest Spraying Technology to apply EPA Registered disinfectant effective against SARS-CoV-2
- Application of EPA Registered Antimicrobial coating to common surfaces to fight against bacteria, microbes and mold
- Installation of advanced air purification equipment to meet facilities size requirement
- Institute Proper on-going cleaning & disinfecting protocols for vendors or staff
- Promote Social Distancing
- Refer to CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers
Sanitizing Where You Work, Live and Play!
Sanitize * Disinfect * Protect
SPRAYING EQUIPMENT / DISINFECTANTS
ExtremeMist Portable Sanitizing System
ExtremeMist PSS Spray Vest provides a great portable solution for applying Disinfectants.
Schools * Gyms * Offices * Daycares * Hospitals * Etc.
Call to Order 270-724-2218
Links for Hard to Find Disinfectant Products
Click on the Pic to Order Product
Latest Blog Posts
CDC News Feed
- U.S. health, housing, and environmental agencies warn that some 3.6 million U.S. families risk permanent harm to their children because their homes are contaminated with lead-based paint.
- A CDC food safety alert regarding a multistate outbreak of Listeria monocytogenes infections has been posted.
- CDC works 24/7 saving lives, protecting people from health threats, and saving money to have a more secure nation. A US federal agency, CDC helps make the healthy choice the easy choice by putting science and prevention into action. CDC works to help people live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- HHS Secretary Alex Azar and CDC Director Dr. Robert R. Redfield to give update on COVID-19 response, Operation Warp SpeedCredentialed media are invited to join Secretary Azar and Dr. Redfield for a press briefing and Q&A.
- CDC and the American Mosquito Control Association Collaborate on First-ever Comprehensive Resources for Mosquito Control in Areas Affected by Natural DisastersThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the American Mosquito Control Association (AMCA) have collaborated to provide the first-ever comprehensive volume of resources to guide mosquito control in areas affected by natural disasters, such as hurricanes and flooding in this special edition of the Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association (JAMCA).