TO SCHEDULE SERVICES TODAY
We Provide Sanitizing Where You Work, Live and Play!
360° Pro-active Action Plan
- 360° Sanitizing of areas, utilizing the Latest Spraying Technology to apply EPA Registered disinfectant effective against SARS-CoV-2
- Application of our proprietary long-term EPA Registered Antimicrobial protectant coating to common surfaces
- Installation of our advanced air purification equipment to meet facilities size requirement***
- Institute Proper on-going cleaning protocols for vendors or staff to follow
- Refer to CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers
Links for Hard to Find Disinfectant Products
Click on the Pic to Order Product
Contact Us to Develop a Re-Opening Strategy!
Areas surrounding Evansville IN * Louisville KY * Lexington KY * Bowling Green KY
***DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND, EXPECT REQUIRED LEAD TIME ON CERTAIN AIR PURIFICATION PRODUCTS
CDC News Feed
- Transcript for the CDC Telebriefing: Update on 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- Today, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the U.S. Public Health Service (USPHS) published an updated solid organ transplant guideline to assess donors and monitor recipients for human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), hepatitis B virus, and hepatitis C virus infections.
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is joining the global public health community to mark the end of the Ebola Virus Disease (Ebola) outbreak in the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC).
- Based on a detailed review of available evidence to date, CDC has updated and expanded the list of who is at increased risk for getting severely ill from COVID-19.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will provide an update to media on the COVID-19 response.