Pro-active Action Plan to Fight Against Bacteria, Microbes & Mold
TO SCHEDULE SERVICES TODAY
Pro-active Action Plan
- Sanitizing of areas, utilizing the Latest Spraying Technology to apply EPA Registered disinfectant effective against SARS-CoV-2
- Application of EPA Registered Antimicrobial coating to common surfaces to fight against bacteria, mold and microbes
- Installation of advanced air purification equipment to meet facilities size requirement***
- Promote Social Distancing .
- Institute Proper on-going cleaning & disinfecting protocols for vendors or staff to follow
- Refer to CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers
Sanitizing Where You Work, Live and Play!
ExtremeMist Portable Sanitizing System
The ExtremeMist PSS Spray Vest provides a great portable solution for applying product coverage when ULV Foggers and Electrostatic spraying equipment can not be used.
Schools * Gyms * Offices * Daycares * Hospitals * Etc.
Call to Order 270-724-2218
Links for Hard to Find Disinfectant Products
Click on the Pic to Order Product
***DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND, EXPECT REQUIRED LEAD TIME ON CERTAIN AIR PURIFICATION PRODUCTS
CDC News Feed
- CDC works 24/7 saving lives, protecting people from health threats, and saving money to have a more secure nation. A US federal agency, CDC helps make the healthy choice the easy choice by putting science and prevention into action. CDC works to help people live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- Welcome, everyone, and thank you for standing by. At this time, I'd like to inform all participants that your lines are in a listen-only mode until the question and answer session of today's conference call. If you would like to ask a question please press star 1 on your phone. I will now turn the […]
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) anticipates that 2020 will be another peak year for cases of acute flaccid myelitis (AFM), an uncommon but serious neurologic condition that affects mostly children. The disease has peaked every two years between August and November in the United States since 2014. Enteroviruses, particularly enterovirus-D68 (EV-D68), are […]
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) anticipates that 2020 will be another outbreak year for acute flaccid myelitis (AFM), an uncommon but serious neurologic condition.
- Today's MMWR on SARS-CoV-2 transmission at an overnight camp in Georgia found efficient spread of the virus among campers and staff while noting key steps to minimize the risk for SARS-CoV-2 introduction and transmission in camps were not strictly followed.