TO SCHEDULE SERVICES TODAY
We Provide Sanitizing Where You Work, Live and Play!
360° Pro-active Action Plan
- 360° Sanitizing of areas, utilizing the Latest Spraying Technology to apply EPA Registered disinfectant effective against SARS-CoV-2
- Application of our proprietary long-term EPA Registered Antimicrobial protectant coating to common surfaces
- Installation of our advanced air purification equipment to meet facilities size requirement***
- Institute Proper on-going cleaning protocols for vendors or staff to follow
- Refer to CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers
DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND AND PRODUCT AVAILABILITY, CONTACT US ASAP TO RESERVE A DATE AND TIME FOR PROTECTIVE COATING APPLICATION TO YOUR FACILITIES
Areas surrounding Evansville IN * Louisville KY * Lexington KY * Bowling Green KY
***DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND, EXPECT REQUIRED LEAD TIME ON CERTAIN AIR PURIFICATION PRODUCTS
CDC News Feed
- Today the number of people in the United States who have died from COVID-19 surpassed 100,000. Families, friends, coworkers, loved ones and community members are grieving for each person who has been lost to this disease.
- CDC actively reviews our website to make sure the content is accessible and clear for all types of audiences. As a result of one such review, edits were made to the organization of the COVID-19 transmission page, including adding a headline in an attempt to clarify other types of spread beyond person to person. This […]
- Across America, states and localities are experiencing different stages of the COVID-19 pandemic. Many state and local officials have determined to begin moving gradually and strategically toward reopening their regions. Today, CDC published guidance to help prevent exposures to COVID-19 in facilities used by communities of faith and to keep their staff and attendees as healthy as possible as they exercise their faith.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Control (CDC) health scientist Duncan R. MacCannell, PhD, has been named a winner of the 2019 Arthur S. Flemming Award.
- A CDC investigation notice regarding a multistate outbreak of Salmonella infections linked to contact with backyard poultry has been posted https://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/backyardpoultry-05-20/index.html.